Hoppenstein Law Firm has the experience and resources to assist you with general civil claims.
We offer a broad array of civil legal services that can assist individuals and small businesses in their disputes. Some of the types of cases that we handle are:
- Claims under the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices – Consumer Protection Act.
- Material nondisclosure or misrepresentation by the seller or builder of a house, and other cases of fraud;
- Misrepresentation, nondisclosure, failure to honor a warranty, or similar deceptive trade practices by car dealerships or private sellers of automobiles;
- Bad faith denial of a claim by your insurance company;
- Unfair debt collection practices such as threatening you with jail or violence, harassing your family members, or failure to verify the debt;
- Conversion, stealing, or destruction of your property;
- Disputes regarding real property contracts, titles, sales, commissions, evictions, and other landlord / tenant issues.
If you have one of the issues described above or a similar situation, give us a call today at (972) 931-4000. We would be happy to speak with you. Hoppenstein Law Firm provides free initial consultations.